Monday, November 19, 2012

CHICKEN 65

CHICKEN 65
Chicken 65
My all time fav side dish ... of course who cannot love 65 and I still remember when ever we we go to restaurants when I was a kid my all time starter is always chicken 65 ;-)

Ingredients
Pieces of Boneless Chicken (Cleaned & Diced)

25
Lemon
1
Kashmiri Chilli Powder
2 Tablespoons
Turmeric Powder
½ Teaspoon
Garam Masala
1 ½ Teaspoons
Ginger- Garlic Paste
3 Tablespoons
Besan
2 Tablespoons
Egg 1
Curry Leaves(Small Pieces)
Drops - Red Color (Optional)

Salt to taste

Oil for frying

Preparation steps
Take a bowl, add to chicken all the ingredients.(I didn't use Red Color)
Marinate the chicken well and keep it aside for 3 hours.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the chicken pieces till its done

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More